How to Apply
Applications for admissions are accepted beginning in October of the year before the student is scheduled to start. Availability for mid year transfers may be available depending on enrollment.
- Parents typically begin their investigation with a tour of the school and its facilities. Students are welcome to accompany their parents on the tours.
- An Application for Admissions should be submitted to the Admissions Office along with a copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport.
- For Preschool students and Junior Kindergarten, a visit to the classroom will allow our staff to conduct a readiness assessment. Students applying for Senior Kindergarten through Grade 8 will be scheduled for an academic assessment and may be invited for a classroom visit.
- For students in Grade 1 and up, a ‘Confidential School Report ’ will be required from the student’s present school prior to an offer of acceptance being made. This report allows the current school to share with us their perspective on optimal teaching approaches and relevant information about the student’s past performance.
- Copies of recent Report Cards will be required as a reflection of past performance.
- Fern Hill will make an offer of acceptance once the student’s full application package and assessment has been reviewed.
- Upon acceptance of the student, the Registration Agreement and New Student Registration fee must be submitted to secure the student’s space in the class.
- Fee schedules and payments will be arranged through our finance office once the Registration is complete.
Click Here to submit an inquiry form
Email Oakville Campus: email@example.com
Email Burlington Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org